hipnosis en madrid

What is Hypnosis?

Hypnosis in Madrid

What is


Hypnosis is simply a state of relaxation or deep concentration, when you focus all your attention on something, and the rest of the world fades into the background. Throughout the day many people enter a hypnotic state, almost without realizing it. For example, when someone is reading a book, or when you are driving and you don’t realize how you’ve arrived at your destination.

Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to help solve personal problems, eliminate obstacles, overcome traumas, heal and change to improve your life.

The conscious mind constitutes about 12% of our brain and includes logic, reason, abilities and decisions. The remaining 88% is the subconscious mind. Many feelings, attitudes and beliefs are stored in the subconscious, as well as all our experiences.

hipnoterapia en madrid

With hypnosis you achieve a relaxation of both body and rational mind, thus accessing the subconscious.

Hypnosis is very effective in solving many problems and symptoms that limit our lives. Hypnotherapy can help with the following:

Relaxation, stress, smoking cessation, losing weight, thinking positively, fears and phobias, lack of energy, self-confidence, emotional problems, allergies, pain, personal relationships, traumas, grief, etc.

logo hipnoterapia
Email: eloisa@hipnoterapiayregresion.com
Telf.: +34 645 419 073 - Madrid